Processing of customer data
Data of the person in charge of the treatment:
Identity: Kronden Investments SL (hereinafter en adelante lapiubellacasa) – CIF: B90078155
Postal address: C. C. El Capricho, Local 3A – 29602 – Márbella (Málaga) – España
Telephone: +34 952 888 444 – E-mail: email@example.com
At lapiubellacasa we process the information you provide in order to provide you with the service you have requested and to invoice you. The data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and meet any possible liabilities that may arise from the fulfilment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain information about whether lapiubellacasa is processing your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to their treatment before lapiubellacasa, C. C. El Capricho, Local 3A – 29602 – Marbella (Malaga) – Spain or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document.
For what purpose do we collect certain data?
Legal basis for data processing
It depends on why or how we have obtained it.
- If it is because you have sent us information of a fundamentally professional nature, with a view to exploring some kind of collaboration, so that we can evaluate it and, if necessary, contact you.
- If it is because you have subscribed to one of our publications, so that we can send it to you and because we understand that you are interested in the contents of our website and would like to know more about them.
- With respect to social networks, we will handle the data under the terms and conditions that they have in force at the time.
Origin of your data
The data that we may have about you will have come to us mainly via email, forms, instant messaging applications, social or professional networks, or by post.
We do not process specially protected data.
Recipients of your data
The data we collect will not be communicated to third parties or entities except by legal requirement. If for reasons of service and to better serve the reason for which you communicate your data to us, it would be appropriate to transmit them to a third party, you will be asked again for express authorisation for their processing under the new conditions.
Tus derechos respecto de tus datos
Your rights regarding your data
At any time you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (to know what data we hold about you)
- Request rectification or deletion (correct any data or delete it if it is no longer necessary for the function for which it was collected)
- Request the deletion of your data (right to be forgotten)
- Rrequest the restriction of its processing (to be used only for the purpose for which consent was given or even to reduce it if the relationship has changed)
- Request the portability of your data (that we provide it to you in an understandable format)
- In the event of a security incident that compromises your data, to be informed of the incident and the measures taken within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
You may withdraw this consent you have given us at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To exercise these rights please contact C. C. El Capricho, Local 3A – 29602 – Marbella (Malaga) – Spain or email email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document.
lapiubellacasa.com proceeds with the diligence legally required to safeguard the protected data of its users and clients. However, no security is impregnable and therefore lapiubellacasa.com will not be held responsible for damages caused by the malicious actions of other persons or entities.
About the famous cookies
What information do they provide? Well, normally the time of access, from which platform (computer, mobile, tablet,…), which pages you visited, how long your visit lasted and from which geographical location you are visiting us. Thanks to them we can know the habits and preferences of our visitors to improve their experience.
If you have also subscribed or registered, thanks to the cookies we will know that it is you and avoid you having to identify yourself every time you change pages (unless you have closed your session).
However, the cookies we collect do not contain information that identifies you personally. In case you are curious, you can see here Google Analytics’ explanation of the use of its cookies on websites.
Visitor comments may be checked by an automatic spam detection service.
What if I don’t want cookies to be placed on my device?
It’s simple: set your browser to block cookies, how? Each browser has its own method: Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge / Apple’s Safari